Sample Menus for Group Catering
Here are some sample menus to give you an idea of what to expect on the retreat. To fill you in also on how we source our ingredients.
1. We use organic and locally grown, seasonal ingredients where possible. We buy wholefoods direct from one of the best wholefood, wholesale suppliers in the UK.
2. We pay attention to the effects of foods and aim to provide a balance of hearty and nourishing food that is also conducive to meditation and deep inner work. This way everyone is nourished and uplifted by the food.
3. We have years of experience cooking Indian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and European dishes that I have adapted to the vegetarian, fresh food diet we like to promote at Healing Waters.
For breakfasts we supply cereals, bread, yogurt, fruit, eggs, jams, honey and spreads.
- Roasted butternut squash soup
- Green salad with a tamari/ginger dressing
- Tomato, olive and mozzarella salad
- Baba ganoush and bread
- Falafels and tabouleh
- Green leafy salad
- Tomato and olive salad
- Yogurt and mint dip with pitta bread
- Spinach soup
- Watercress and rocket salad
- Tomato and feta salad
- Bread and cheese
- Marinated grilled vegetables and halloumi
- Steamed rice
- Mixed green salad
- Tahini and garlic dressing
- Spicey sweet potato and lentil soup
- Baked potatoes with hommous
- Coleslaw and green salad
- Pizza (mixed toppings)
- Steamed broccoli and tomato salad
- Green salad with french dressing
- Vegetable curry with rice
- Coconut and coriander salad
- Baked sweet potato
- Brazil nut and chesnut roast
- Smoky chipotle-chilli sauce
- Steamed greens