A Whole House Booking at Healing Waters Sanctuary comprises the following for exclusive private use.
The rooms are:
1. Kitchen – Fully equipped for self catering or we can cater for you. The price is £30 per person per day and a supplement for any special diets. Here is a link for some sample meals. http://www.healing-waters.co.uk/sample-menus-for- group-catering/
2. Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower.
3. Meditation room – Can be used as a group room for around 15 – 18 people, depending on what time of activities you are doing.(It can also be made up to use as a bedroom with 2 single beds)
4. Dining room
5. Gardenia 2 single beds
6. Jasmine 4 single beds
Potential sleeping ( 6 people)
7. Bathroom with shower
8. Peony with Double bed and single bed
9. Iris with double bed
10. Violet with single bed
Potential sleeping (4 – 6 depending on whether anyone shares the double beds)
This gives you a total of 10 – 14 people in the house
11. Yurt will sleep up to 6 people
Final possible total is 20 people. Cost is £550 per night
12. Studio – Sleeps an additional 2 people and we can include this in your booking for an extra £50 per night. Normally it is rented out at the pro-rata B&B rate below. It has also has facilities for cooking. It shares the outside bathroom with the yurt. If you do not include this in the booking then we reserve the right to rent this out independently to other guests who can use it as a self contained unit (not entering the main house but sharing the downstairs bathroom with the yurt)
If you include the studio in your booking, then the total nightly cost is £600.
Extra accommodation nearby:
1. We have other accommodation close by that can sleep up to another 6 people. Rooms are priced pro rata £57 single occupancy or £90 double occupancy
2. There is also a large group room there that can be hired with a lovely energy and view, called the
Kwan Yin room. It is £100 per 8 hour day.
The terms and conditions are here:
The part relevant to Whole house bookings are here:
Whole House Bookings
These bookings may be paid for in 2 parts but 50% is non refundable and the remaining 50% is non refundable if less than 6 weeks notice is given.
If your booking is for a large amount we can also arrange a payment plan for you.